Sunday 31 December 2006

WELCOME AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome to my blog and very best wishes for the New Year!
This is the first time I have posted to a blog, and I have not read many either, so this blog may not be like any other blog.
The purpose of this blog is to encourage as many people as possible to live their lives to their maximum potential and I intend to do this by sharing the knowledge I have acquired as a life coach. I constantly increase my knowledge of methods to achieve peak performance coupled with a happy lifestyle and every posting will contain something that I have learnt that will help you live your dream life and maximise your potential whilst keeping your whole life in balance. I hope that you will learn much and be greatly encouraged through my postings. Your ability to achieve whatever you want in your life is far greater than you could possibly imagine, and it is probably easier than you think to achieve what you want.
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." Nelson Mandela.

No comments: