Friday 10 August 2007

Two Free E-Books

Napoleon Hill wrote "The Imagination is the most marvellous, miraculous, and inconceivably powerful force the world has ever known". He went on to say "It takes no more effort to demand abundance and prosperity than to accept misery". You need to develop a prosperous mind set, and re-evaluate all of the beliefs that limit your wealth. Alexander Pope said "We have seen the enemy and they are us". The creation of wealth is a science, if you do certain things you will get rich! To help you along the way I would like to send you two classic e-books. The first is by Wallace Wattles entitled "The Science of Getting Rich", the second book is "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. I have heard it said that one's wealth is directly proportional to the number of times you have read "Think and Grow Rich". I hope that these gifts provide the inspiration and momentum to enable you to make an "explosive jump" in your ability to create wealth, prosperity and abundance. Please e-mail me at Trevor@IntelligentLifestyles.co.uk to get your two e-books. Alternatively, you can subscribe to my newsletter, and I will send the books to all my subscribers. You will get the books quicker though if you e-mail me directly, (but please subscribe to my newsletter as well). Don't forget to request your free coaching session and I will phone you back to schedule it.

No comments: