Monday 1 January 2007

The Power of Questions

Tony Robbins, one of the world's leading life coaches states "The quality of one's life is decided by the questions one asks oneself. Ask easy questions and you lead a hard life. Ask hard questions and you will lead an easy life. An easy question would be "What will I watch on the TV tonight?" A hard question would be "What can I do today that would move me closer to completing my goals?" I have a list of 50 power questions on my web site, www.lifecoachingonline.com that will challenge you to take action to move towards your dream life.
Here are five questions you should ask yourself at the start of each day to get you motivated.

1) What am I most excited about today?
2) What action am I taking today to get me closer to my goals?
3) What exercise will I take today to give me more energy?
4) What am I going to learn today to help me grow?
5) How can I go the extra mile for someone today?

“Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that’s the stuff life is made of.” Benjamin Franklin.

No comments: